How do I begin registration for a course?
To register for a course follow the steps listed below:
(Print this page to help you through the course registration process.)
- Click on "Login" at the top of the page.
- Follow the steps to create your account, or, type in your username and password if you already have an account.
- Click on the "Courses" tab at the top of any page, then the "Catalog" subtab.
- Find a course by Audience or by Category, or you may choose to view the entire Course Catalog.
*All course versions with Practicing Teachers listed as the target audience require that a lesson be taught in the classroom - the other versions do not. Only those who are in a postion to instruct students should enroll in the Practicing Teachers versions of the courses.
- Click on the appropriate audience under the course title that interests you.
- Read the information on the course description page. Verify that your computer meets the minimum technology requirements listed. You may need to scroll down to see these requirements. When you are ready, click on the "Register" button at the top of the page.
- You must now select your enrollment options. First, verify that the course information at the top off the page is correct. Then choose your enrollment type, and click "Submit."
- You are now registered for the course. Click the "Courses" tab and "My Courses" subtab to view the course(s) in which you are enrolled. You can now begin coursework.
Copyright © 2006 Learning Sciences International. All rights reserved